- RSS Channel Showcase 8215927
- RSS Channel Showcase 4214252
- RSS Channel Showcase 7223653
- RSS Channel Showcase 7559825
Articles on this Page
- 12/15/15--21:01: _Popsicle Stick Rein...
- 12/16/15--21:01: _Handprint Christmas...
- 03/16/16--07:52: _Popsicle Stick East...
- 04/20/16--09:19: _Miniature Fairy Gar...
- 04/22/16--07:41: _Summer Break Countdown
- 04/26/16--06:21: _Easy Gardening with...
- 05/20/16--04:30: _How to build a corn...
- 06/09/16--10:15: _4th of July Firecra...
- 06/16/16--04:30: _Popsicle Stick Uncl...
- 07/20/16--10:04: _Secret Life of Pets...
- 09/11/16--12:44: _You will FALL in lo...
- 09/26/16--10:00: _Popsicle Stick Bat ...
- 11/11/16--05:00: _Thanksgiving games ...
- 01/30/17--09:31: _Valentine Books for...
- 05/04/16--08:16: _Miniature Fairy Gar...
- 02/28/17--10:12: _Popsicle Stick Cat ...
- 04/14/17--08:26: _Popsicle Stick East...
- 07/06/17--10:55: _Kids Summer Activit...
- 07/24/17--12:21: _Popsicle Stick Shar...
- 09/11/17--06:32: _Popsicle Stick Witc...
- 12/15/15--21:01: Popsicle Stick Reindeer Craft
- 12/16/15--21:01: Handprint Christmas Tree Craft
- 03/16/16--07:52: Popsicle Stick Easter Chick
- 04/20/16--09:19: Miniature Fairy Garden Ideas
- 04/22/16--07:41: Summer Break Countdown
- 04/26/16--06:21: Easy Gardening with Kids + DIY Stone Plant Markers
- 05/20/16--04:30: How to build a cornhole board!
- 06/09/16--10:15: 4th of July Firecracker Craft
- 06/16/16--04:30: Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam
- 07/20/16--10:04: Secret Life of Pets: Max and Gidget Paper Plate Crafts
- 09/11/16--12:44: You will FALL in love with these Children’s books for FALL!
- 09/26/16--10:00: Popsicle Stick Bat Craft
- 11/11/16--05:00: Thanksgiving games for kids and the whole family!
- 01/30/17--09:31: Valentine Books for Kids
- 05/04/16--08:16: Miniature Fairy Garden Accessories
- 02/28/17--10:12: Popsicle Stick Cat in the Hat Craft
- 04/14/17--08:26: Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Craft
- 07/06/17--10:55: Kids Summer Activities on Amazon!
- 07/24/17--12:21: Popsicle Stick Shark Craft
- 09/11/17--06:32: Popsicle Stick Witches Broom | Room on the Broom Craft
Yesterday I shared with you a fun Popsicle Stick Santa and I am back today with a cute Popsicle Stick Reindeer. Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for another fun Christmas craft. SUPPLIES: (This post contains affiliate links.) Popsicle Sticks (8) Card stock / Cardboard Black Sharpie Craft Glue Red and Brown Construction Paper […]
I’m back again today for the last Christmas craft this week. Today’s kid craft is a handprint Christmas tree. This one is super simple and great for a preschool craft too. I love these kinds of crafts so that I can write the date and remember how small their hands once were. SUPPLIES: (This post contains […]
If you have been reading for awhile then you already know that I love popsicle stick crafts. I was beginning to wonder if I had another one in me since I have done so many but I realized I had never done a Easter one. So of course I had to come up with something […]
Have you seen the new Fairy Garden trend? They are so adorably cute. You can create your own little world with these miniature fairy garden ideas. In just an hour or two, you can have them all furnished with fairies, plants, moss and more. If you are looking to get started on one today I am […]
Summer break countdown… Already? Yep…I know there are some people who start school late and have a good two months left to go but we are on the down hill slope. My daughter officially has 18 days left until she is a big 3rd grader. She is super excited, not only to be out for […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Miracle-Gro Gro-ables. All opinions are 100% mine. If you have children then you already know; they like to get involved with anything and everything. That also includes gardening. So today I thought I would share a few tips with you for easy gardening with kids. Plus […]
The post Easy Gardening with Kids + DIY Stone Plant Markers appeared first on This Girl's Life Blog.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DAP Products Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine. It is official, summer is here!!! My daughter is out of school and we are ready to get our game on. Well, last summer we bought a cheap corn toss game that lasted us all of a couple […]
4th of July is just right around the corner so we are enjoying crafting up some fun crafts related to the holiday. Today’s craft is a super cute use of an upcycled food container, a 4th of July Firecracker craft. 4th of July Firecracker Craft (This post contains affiliate links.) SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED: Canister […]
Celebrate the 4th of July with your kids and make this super cute Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam craft. (This post contains affiliate links.) Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam What you will need: 8 Paint Brushes 2 Sharpie Cardboard or Cardstock Directions: Start off by painting 1 craft stick red. Allow to dry! Glue on 7 plain craft […]
This past weekend we finally got a chance to see the Secret Life of Pets and it was so cute and hilariously funny. I, of course, thought I had to make these cute little characters, Max and Gidget and add them to the Crafting with Kids series. This post contains affiliate links. These two little […]
The post Secret Life of Pets: Max and Gidget Paper Plate Crafts appeared first on This Girl's Life Blog.
One of the best things you can ever do with and for your children is reading to them or having them read to you. Sometimes summer gets so busy with adventures and fun that we often find that hard to accomplish. Now that fall is rolling back around it is the perfect time to continue […]
The post You will FALL in love with these Children’s books for FALL! appeared first on This Girl's Life Blog.
Some of my most popular posts are Halloween popsicle crafts so no doubt I am back again this year for some new ones. Today’s crafting with kids project is a Popsicle Stick Bat Craft. Popsicle Stick Bat Craft Supplies: Popsicle Sticks Black Craft Paint 1 piece Black construction paper White Paint Pen Wiggly Eyes Scissors […]
Make your Thanksgiving get together this year memorable with these fun Thanksgiving games for kids and the whole entire family. A great way to keep the guests busy if you have a kitchen full getting the dinner ready. Stuff the Turkey
If you have been looking for some fun Valentine books for kids then you will definitely want to check out some of these great reads. “Join Mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie as he celebrates Valentine’s Day with all the friends he loves.” “Pete the Cat thinks Valentine’s Day isn’t […]
If you read my miniature fairy garden ideas post then you know I said I would be back with some awesome miniature fairy garden accessories to decorate them to the…
This craft is a little last minute but if you have the popsicle sticks and paint on hand you are good to go. If not you still have time to…
This popsicle stick craft is a little on the late side (story of my life), especially considering Easter is Sunday but there is still plenty of time to craft up…
We have been out of school for the summer for about 6 weeks now, crazy. We have even less time before school is back in session. Sad panda!! That doesn’t…
It’s Shark Week! So of course we thought we would drum up a fun popsicle stick shark craft in honor of this week long extravaganza. Fun fact, did you know…
Learn how to make this super simple and cute popsicle stick witches broom. Pair it with one of our favorite Halloween books, Room on the Broom. This post contains affiliate…
The post Popsicle Stick Witches Broom | Room on the Broom Craft appeared first on This Girl's Life Blog | Crafty Crazy Mom Life.